Skip to main content

How to report a problem

Infrastructure FAQ

SA Power Networks maintains all public street lighting and any lights not working correctly can be reported online at https://slo.apps.sapowernetwor...

If you cannot find the light on their website it may be a light maintained by Council (i.e. lights on parklands such as the Railway Lands, public car parks as well as the solar lights around the Blue Lake/Warwar) and these can be reported directly to Council at

Council regularly inspects its roads and will identify minor defects and arrange repairs on an ongoing basis, however if you notice a dangerous pothole in a road traffic lane please report this immediately on 8721 2555.

For any dangerous issues on State Government Road (listed below) please call the Department for Infrastructure and Transport on 1800 018 313.

• Jubilee Highway
• Penola Road
• Bay Road
• White Avenue
• Sutton Avenue
• Pick Avenue

All other potholes that are not in a road traffic lane or considered to be dangerous to the public please report these to

Any leaks coming out of a crack in the road or footpath is most likely a burst water main and need to be reported to SA Water.

Minor faults or repairs can be reported at or if there is a danger to the public call 1300 650 950.

If the damaged signage is located on Pick Avenue, Jubilee Highway East and West, White Avenue, Suttontown Road, Sutton Avenue, Bay Road and Penola Road please call (DPTI) Department of Planning,Transport and Infrastructure 1800 018 313

Please submit a request to Council via our Customer Request Form.